Modernera is a modern recruiting and staffing company that focuses on teleworking.
We are now looking for a telecommuting PHP-developer for a customer. Our customer is an owner-led company that helps online retailers increase sales through smart conversion optimization. Our customer’s solution is an internally developed online retail platform that is reminiscent of WordPress, but especially for retail. The company was founded in 2000 and has 20 employees, with offices in Malmö and Stockholm.
The position is done through telecommuting, which means that you will work from home and can work from anywhere in the world. You should have access to a calm and quiet room with a stable internet connection.
- At least 3 years experience as a PHP-developer
- Comprehension of OOP/MVC architecture and modern framework such as Symfony and Laravel
- Experience of databases with MySQL
- University/higher education in the field of computer science, engineering or comparable with specialization in programming
- Experience of online retail development or API
- TDD – Test-driven development
- Experience of testing or running with Amazon Cloud AWS
Full-time. Permanent. Fixed salary, according to agreement. Starting immediately.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write “PHP-developer – telecommuting” in the title.